The Petaluma Community Band is now under the umbrella of the Petaluma Adult School. All band members should be registered for the course. (Check Petaluma Adult School web site for details.)
- Monday nights, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. in the band room at Casa Grande High School.
Map to school Map to multi-use room and band room
- If you must miss a rehearsal, please call 769-9521 (Arlene) beforehand.
- If you borrow a music folder to practice, leave the "inside" folder on your stand with your name and phone number on it. Any music that is borrowed MUST be returned for the next rehearsal, one way or another!
- There is a "piggy bank" which circulates during rehearsal, for donations to the music-and-supplies fund. Band members are encouraged to contribute.
Looking for updates or events?
No Facebook login is necessary.
Spring 2023 Schedule:
- Help us plan: Please send a quick email to and let us know your Spring 2023 plans, and your instrument(s) of choice!
- Registration: Petaluma Adult School online registration or call (707)778-4633
- Rehearsals Monday nights, beginning Feb. 27, 2023, downbeat at 7:00 p.m. (Casa Grande H.S. band room);
EXCEPT: March 27, April 3 (Spring break for Petaluma schools)
- Concert: Monday, May 22, 7:00 p.m., in the Casa Grande High School Multi-Use Room.
NOTE: Concert starts 1/2 hour earlier than usual!
Special guests: The Saint Helena Community Band will be joining us for this concert.
Casa Grande High School, Multi-Use Room, 333 Casa Grande Rd., Petaluma CA
Pre-concert rehearsal/warm-up begins at (TBA).