The Petaluma Community Band is now under the umbrella of the Petaluma Adult School. All band members should be registered for the course. (Check Petaluma Adult School web site for details.)
- Monday nights, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. in the band room at Casa Grande High School.
Map to school Map to multi-use room and band room
- If you must miss a rehearsal, please call 769-9521 (Arlene) beforehand.
- If you borrow a music folder to practice, leave the "inside" folder on your stand with your name and phone number on it. Any music that is borrowed MUST be returned for the next rehearsal, one way or another!
- There is a "piggy bank" which circulates during rehearsal, for donations to the music-and-supplies fund. Band members are encouraged to contribute.
Looking for updates or events?
No Facebook login is necessary.
Spring 2019 Schedule:
- Rehearsals Monday nights, beginning Jan. 28, 7:00 p.m. (Casa Grande H.S. band room)
EXCEPT: Feb 11 and 18 (school holidays) and March 18 (Spring break)
May 20, 2019, 7:30 p.m., in the Casa Grande High School Multi-Use Room
Pre-concert rehearsal/warm-up begins at 6:45.
June 9, 2019, noon, in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, bandshell between Academy of Sciences and De Young museums