The Petaluma Community Band is now under the umbrella of the Petaluma Adult School. All band members should be registered for the course. (Check Petaluma Adult School web site for details.)
- Monday nights, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. in the band room at Casa Grande High School.
Map to school Map to multi-use room and band room
- If you must miss a rehearsal, please call 769-9521 (Arlene) beforehand.
- If you borrow a music folder to practice, leave the "inside" folder on your stand with your name and phone number on it. Any music that is borrowed MUST be returned for the next rehearsal, one way or another!
- There is a "piggy bank" which circulates during rehearsal, for donations to the music-and-supplies fund. Band members are encouraged to contribute.
Looking for updates or events?
No Facebook login is necessary.
Fall 2022 Schedule: Beginning Monday Oct 3!
(Note, the brochure from Petaluma Adult School has an incorrect date. Their online site/registration is correct.)
- Help us plan: Please send a quick email to and let us know your Fall 2022 plans, and your instrument(s) of choice!
- Registration: Petaluma Adult School online registration or call (707)778-4633
- Rehearsals Monday nights, beginning Oct. 3, 2022, downbeat at 7:00 p.m. (Casa Grande H.S. band room);
EXCEPT: (Oct. 19, Nov. 21)
- Concert: Monday, Dec 19, 2022, 7:30 p.m., in the Casa Grande High School Multi-Use Room.
Pre-concert rehearsal/warm-up begins at 6:45.